We have initiated this service in order to help our customers to maintain their rotisseries. We know cleaning equipment is both labor and time consuming. In our program, our technicians visit each store at a regular bases (semi-Annually) and they perform a thorough check up of the rotisserie. All parts are checked, defective parts are replaced upon approval and technicians perform a
complete cleaning. This program helps to keep the equipment in good condition and to prevent mechanical failure.
Our technicians work at night, so they don’t hinder the deli staff and vice versa.
- All the motors and their rails will be taken apart to be cleaned (including the stainless steel plates, shafts).
- The spit holders and their rails will be removed to be thoroughly cleaned.
- The bricks and cast irons will be removed to be brushed and cleaned.
- The roof (if any) will be removed and cleaned.
- Once all these parts will have been taken apart, all the areas (inside the panels, back to the oven, areas behind the bricks, cast irons and burners, outside frame) will be cleaned.
- The switches, fans and all electrical components and connections will be checked.
- The flames (burners) and gas mixture will be checked and adjusted appropriately.
- The injectors will be deeply cleaned of any clutters.
- The pilots and gas valves will be checked.
- The lamp protections will be checked and cleaned.
- The glass doors will be removed as well as the hinges to be cleaned with special stains and grease remover.
- All the rails (motors and spit holders) will be greased.
- All the attachments (screws, washers, bolts… will be checked).
- All defective parts will be replaced (upon your authorization – Additional charge will apply).